Having a great relationship any kind …..starts in the kitchen.
The more you spend time in the kitchen and serving your love once dinners( or breakfast) the more the relationship deepens, it is a great way to start any relationship or even just simply to enjoy the art of cooking, not to mention get back to basics and eat an unprocessed food.
Fresh Poached Eggs roasted on top of Tomatoes stew in other word called Shaksuka
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- One 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, crushed by hand or not
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 8 to 12 large eggs
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onions and sauté over medium heat until translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add the bell peppers and jalapeño and cook just until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- 2. Slowly pour in the tomatoes. Stir in the bay leaf, sugar, salt, paprika, cumin, pepper, and caraway and let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes. Layer the Swiss chard leaves on top.
- 3. Crack the eggs into the tomato mixture. Cover and simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until the whites of the eggs are no longer translucent.
All you need is a little salad or bread, great cup of coffee